Located in Historic Downtown McKinney






Friday, July 14, 2006

Comment intended for Blackard??

I receieved the following response:::

Hello,We moved to Stonebridge Ranch this February from Belgium, where we lived for 4 years. We live quite close to the new Croatian Village and I was under the impression that you were trying to create a "European" atmosphere in this village. After seeing the Starbucks sign appear the other day, you have destroyed any chance of achieving this. Don't get me wrong. I like Starbucks, but they have no idea of how coffee is served in Europe. I rarely even saw a Starbucks while we were traveling throughout Europe. I had hoped you would have a small café serving some nice coffee on small trays with little pitchers of cream and some small biscuits, but not now. What are your plans for the other restaurants, Chili's, McDonald's? Who is your consultant on this project? Have they ever been to Europe?Kind regards,Jim

No comments: