Located in Historic Downtown McKinney






Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Things are slow at Adriatica, so..

I am posting pictures of some beautiful homes on Klinger Lake, in Sturgis, Michigan. I have been visiting this lake since I was a small child. I was in Sturgis last weekend to visit my 99 year old Grandmother and was delighted to experience an unexpected winter storm that left 4 inches of snow. Over time, the cottages have slowly been giving way to permanent homes that original owners or their relatives have demolished and replaced with homes to retire to. The home with all the glass was built by an owner that also is an architect. This place is jaw dropping in person. The other home was built by a couple who live overseas and this is one of there many vacation homes. I am told that they use this house for 2 weeks a year.



No comments: